Individual Life Insurance
How much life insurance is right for you?
Life insurance is a crucial step in planning for your future. Not only can life insurance provide assurance for your family if you are no longer around, there are life insurance policies that offer benefits while you are living.
At Fortune, we work with our customers to find the coverage amounts that are right for their personal and financial needs. We help you determine the type and amount of life insurance appropriate for you and your family.
Generally, you should consider life insurance if:
- You have a spouse
- You have dependent children
- You have an aging parent or a physically challenged relative who depends on you for support
- Your retirement savings are not enough to insure your family’s future against a rising cost of living
- You have a sizable estate
- You own a business
Additional benefits of life insurance include:
- The cash value earned and borrowed from a permanent life insurance policy can be used to help with large expenses, such as a college education or down payment on a home.
- The growth of a cash-value policy is tax-deferred — you do not pay taxes on the cash value accumulation until you withdraw funds from the policy.
- Life insurance can be used to cover funeral expenses and pay estate taxes — consult your tax advisor for more information.
Contact Fortune Insurance today and find out how to protect your family and your future with the right life insurance.