An Insurance Solution for Every Need...
Chances are insurance is something you don’t want to think about everyday. You just want to know it’s there, protecting your family, and you want it at a competitive price.
At Fortune Insurance, we tap into our huge catalog of insurance markets to help you find the best insurance for your needs.
Chances are insurance is something you don’t want to think about everyday. As a business owner, you’ve always got to keep an eye on the bottom line.
Fortune Insurance can give you leverage, by helping you save money on your business insurance without sacrificing your benefits. We are plugged into networks of highly rated insurance markets offering you rock-solid protection in all areas of your business.
- Auto Insurance
- Home Insurance
- Condo Insurance
- Renters Insurance
- Personal Umbrella Insurance
- Motorsports Insurance
- Boat Insurance
- Individual Life Insurance
- Individual Health Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation
- Surety Bonds
Established in 2004, Fortune Insurance Group LLC is a full-service insurance brokerage. We successfully provide risk management solutions for individuals, businesses, and public entities in Missouri and Illinois. Our Arnold, Missouri location in FortuneBank and adjacent to Fortune Investment Services allows us to be easily accessible to the majority of our clients based in Jefferson and St. Louis Counties.
- To offer our prospective clients the insurance product that best fits their needs in a professional and respectful manner.
- Educate the client.
- Explain the positives and the negatives of the client’s current coverage and our products.
- Be accessible to the client when he or she has questions about our insurance product or actually needs to use our insurance product in claims situation.
We are a modern insurance firm but have made our success by treating our clients in an “old-fashioned” way– respectfully, honestly, as friends. We like to know our client’s entire portfolio and needs. We like to be aware of our client’s lifestyle or business changes and how those changes may affect their insurance needs.
We welcome the opportunity to perform an Insurance Analysis for our clients: identifying any gaps, underinsurance,and over-insurance that may occur.