Whether you are a contractor looking for a bid bond, or a business owner in need of a simple license and permit bond, Fortune is here to help. We know that you can’t conduct business or win the job without the backing of a solid surety bond. That’s why we only work with the most reputable and trustworthy surety providers. These partnerships allow us to offer our customers outstanding products supported by value-added services.
Here are some of the types of bonds we can provide:
- Contract bonds
- Bid bonds
- Performance and payment bonds
- Supply bonds
- Commercial bonds
- License and permit bonds – contractor license; highway and street permit; agent/adjuster/broker license; fuel dealer; professional license; automobile dealer; and alcoholic beverage compliance bonds
- Probate bonds – administrator; executor; guardian; and trustee bonds
- Receiver or trustee bond in bankruptcy
- Public official – notary public; sheriff; deputy sheriff; constable; jailer; county/city/school treasurer bonds; court clerk; loan closing attorney; and FHA schedule bonds
- Court bonds – plaintiff replevin; plaintiff attachment; and cost bonds
- Miscellaneous bonds
- Fidelity bonds
- ERISA (pension plans),
- Business services bonds (e.g. janitorial, home health care or security)
- Financial institution bonds, directors and operators (D&O) coverage
- Commercial banks and savings institutions, etc.
To find out more about our surety products and services, contact us today.