Mortgage Branch Manager
Plan, develop and direct product sales and customer relationships of the Mortgage Branch to ensure that objectives, goals, and growth are met in accordance with policies of the Board of Directors and corporate charter and in compliance with government regulations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and recruit new mortgage loan originators.
- Mentor and train staff to ensure staff can perform duties at the highest level.
- Identify and execute new expansion opportunities for the division.
- Source and develop new business relationships.
- Refer business to other divisions.
- Taking loan applications, quoting rates, and discussing loan terms with applicants.
- Prepare and disclose new and renewal loan documentation.
- Plan, assign, and direct mortgage loan originations of branch.
- Evaluate performance of staff for compliance with established policies and objectives.
- Assists with supporting the Compliance and BSA programs of the bank.
- Complete required on-line training and other training as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a four-year College; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, and government regulations and effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Practical knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, Word).
- Self-starter and creative problem solver with ability to think outside-the-box and use resources at hand to get to the bottom of the issue; exceptionally proactive and know how to get in front of problems to contain them.
- Great Communication Skills – Strong communications, both verbally and written.
- Other Attributes – flexible and agile, organized, and ability to network and build relationships.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance