WE ARE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE OPEN FOR BUSINESS
OUR BRANCH LOBBIES ARE NOW OPEN
Dear Valued Fortune Customers,
To help protect you and our associates from the risks associated with the spread of COVID-19, we will provide drive-up services, as well as limited branch services. This change is effective Monday, May 4, 2020, until further notice. This decision is based on guidance provided by the CDC in order to minimize in-person contact and promote social distancing.
Our branch lobbies are now open during regular business hours, however, we will limit the number of individuals that can be in the branch at one time to comply with social distancing guidelines. Our lobby doors will remain locked and entry will be allowed upon verification of the following:
- Have you had any of the COVID-19 symptoms within the preceding two weeks?
- Have you traveled more than 100 miles from your residence within the preceding two weeks?
- Verification of identity via visual recognition or by presentation of a picture ID.
You still have many contact-free options to continue using bank services, including:
- Drive-up banking at our branch locations
- ATM utilization our branch locations and at any other bank. Per our policy, any foreign ATM surcharges will be reimbursed.
- Online Banking
- Fortune Mobile App – Download through the App Store on Apple devices or Google Play Store on Android devices
This is obviously a fluid situation and we will continue to communicate as the situation evolves. Continue to visit our website at MyFortuneTeam.com for updates. If you need other assistance or have questions, please contact customer service at 636-464-9009.
We are committed to ensuring you have uninterrupted banking services during this time. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we all navigate this challenge together.
Daniel L. Jones